Statistics of the XIV conference held in 2018
706 participants were registered:
- 375 students
- 248 project managers
- 69 participants of online section for teachers
- 14 participants of UNESCO section.
Participants presented 245 projects to the extramural stage at the part-time stage
As a result of competitive selection 143 works got to the full-time stage.
In 2018 the geography of the conference was represented by the following participants:
- Germany, Coswig, Biederbach.
- Azerbaijan (Baku), Belarus (Starye Dorogi City), Moldova (Chisinau, Cimislia).
- 27 region of Russia, including the Republic of Sakha-Yakutia, Tatarstan, Bashkortostan, Udmurtia, 16 districts of Saratov region.
Participants of the full-time conference were children from Kazan, Chistopol, Astrakhan, Izhevsk, Penza, Volgograd, Togliatti, Sarov, Volzhsky, Ulyanovsk, Volga region and Saratov region.
Usually, the conference is attended by representatives of the UNESCO Associated schools.
We invite everyone to take part in the XV International conference!
REGISTRATION of PARTICIPANTS is on 1 January 2019.
The terms of participation in the conference can be found in the information letter